2. GDPR relates to Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and on the repealing of Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation) (EU Official Journal L 119, p. 1.)
3. Data relates to personal data, unless the contrary is evident from the context.
4. Profiling relates to any form of automated personal data processing which consists in using personal data to evaluate personal aspects of a natural person, specifically to analyze or to make predictions about aspects relating to the effects of such a natural person’s work, their economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, credibility, behavior, location or movement.
5. Specialist – a candidate for work in the Company
6. User – a candidate for work, a person making an enquiry, a person recommending an acquaintance to work, a person visiting websites belonging to the Company.
7. Services – shall be understood as services provided by the Company by electronic means, via a website, i.e. sending enquiries via a contact form, sending documents necessary in the recruitment process.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of your personal data is the Company, i.e. EDGE ONE SOLUTIONS Ltd. with registered office in Warsaw, ul. Postępu 14B, 02-676 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) kept by the District Court in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division, entry no. 0000514404, tax identification number (NIP) 701-043-07-63, statistical number (REGON) 147368720 (hereinafter as Company, Administrator).
DATA PROTECTION INSPECTOR
The Data Protection Inspector in the Company is Justyna Pawliczak, firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DATA By providing their personal Data on www.edge1s.com and other websites belonging to the Company, the User acknowledges that they possess the necessary permissions of the person who the Data concerns to disclose personal data which is going to be used by the Company as described in this Policy.
In circumstances where a User discloses in the form personal data of a third party (e.g. a co-worker) the Company considers such a User as having relevant permissions of the person whose data they have disclosed to the Company.
In the case of obtaining personal data by the Company from a third party, the Company shall meet the disclosure requirements applicable to the person who the data concerns regarding the personal data category and personal data source at the latest within one month following the obtaining of the data, or if the data is to be used for contact purposes – at the latest at the time of the first contact, or if the obtained data is to be disclosed to another receiver – at the latest at the time of its first disclosure.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be collected and processed by us for the following purposes:
• carrying out recruitment processes, including carrying out analyses which include profiling, i.e. using personal data to create your profile which enables your appointment for a specified position.
• sending you for indicated contact channels (telephone, e-mail) responses to enquiries made previously via a contact form
• sending to e-mail addresses provided by you commercial and marketing information, i.e. upcoming Company events, or newsletters.
• conclusion and performance of the contract(s) binding you with us – as the processing is necessary to carry out the contract(s) (Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR.)
• Direct marketing of products or services, including carrying out analyses which include profiling (i.e. using personal data to create your profile, specifically regarding products or services which you may find interesting) – as processing is necessary to carry out our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR), which is the possibility to carry out direct marketing.
• satisfaction surveys regarding the cooperation with us our partners, as well as satisfaction with our products or services – as processing is necessary to carry out our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR), which is the evaluation of the quality of our service, and our Clients’ level of satisfaction regarding our products and services
• preference surveys regarding the demand for the products or services within the scope of our business activity – as processing is necessary to carry out our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR), which is the possibility to specify a product and service portfolio which might be of interest to you
We shall not use your personal data for purposes other than those set out above without prior notice and, if required by the regulations, without acquiring your permission.
You have the right to access your data and to rectify, delete or limit its processing, the right to raise objections as to its processing, as well as the right to transfer your data and the right to submit a declaration on your consent withdrawal at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Exercise of each of the above rights shall be issued upon Specialist’s/User’s request. The company shall examine the request and send a response within 30 days of the date of the receipt of the request.
Processing of the disclosed personal data during current or further recruitment processes takes place based on a free consent in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR.
DATA STORAGE AND DISCLOSURE TO OTHER RECIPIENTS
The Company shall store the personal data no longer than 2 years after consent, or until the moment of consent withdrawal or raising effective objection by the person who the data concerns.
Your personal data may be divulged to the Company’s business partners within the recruitment process.
We may disclose your personal data to companies related to the Company, i.e. Edge One Innovations Ltd., Edulab Ltd., Nine Cavaliers Ltd.
Your personal data will not be divulged to third countries and international organizations.
Your personal data will be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, during the recruitment process.
In the case of automated profiling the Company has the right to obtain human intervention, express their own opinion, and to question this decision.
The Company implements appropriate measures to ensure the accountability, availability, and protection of confidentiality of personal data and to preserve their integrity. The right of access to Specialists’Users’ Personal Data has been in a restrictive manner limited to protect the information from unauthorized access.
Each User’s visit to the Company’s website is automatically registered on a server in system logs. The data recorded in this way includes, among others, the date and time of the visit, as well as the IP address. Data from system logs is used solely for server administration purposes and for keeping website visits statistics.
The Company’s websites use so-called Cookies – information recorded by servers on User’s terminal device, which the servers might read whenever the User connects from this terminal device. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the web address from which they come, their storage time on the terminal device, as well as a unique identifying number. Cookies may be inserted in User’s terminal device, and then used by external providers of website traffic and activity monitoring tools who cooperate with the Company.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
• creating viewing statistics of given content
• personalization of services provided through the website
• maintaining user sessions
• authentication of persons using the website
• providing Users with personalized advertising content
Types of cookies incorporated by Edge One Solutions:
• „Strictly necessary” cookies, enabling the usage of services available within the website, e.g. enabling the use of sessions
• „Functionality” cookies, enabling “remembering” User’s settings and User’s interface personalization, e.g. within a selected mobile/desktop version, as well as User’s last typed phrases, website’s design, etc.
• „Analytical” cookies, enabling the monitoring of User’s activity on the website
Not changing cookie settings means that the cookies will be inserted in the User’s terminal device, and thus the Company will store and access the information in User’s terminal device.
NOTIFICATION OF AMENDMENTS
Introducing substantial amendments to the Policy shall be announced on the Company’s website for the period of 30 consecutive days in the form of a notification.
ENQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS REGARDING PRIVACY PROTECTION
Please contact email@example.com for any enquiries and complaints regarding the manner in which the Company processes personal data.