PERFORMANCE TEST SPECIALIST
Location: Warszawa / Łódź / Lublin
· Design and development of automation scripts for functional, integration and performance tests including acceptance criteria
· Translate high-level business requirements into test scenarios and test cases
· Report on test status to the project team and managers
· Work closely with project managers, technical leaders, business analysts, and other test team members to analyze test results, status of development and proactively work to resolve any issues, setup and maintain test environments.
· Experience in testing and programming
· Experience in development of automated test scripts
· Experience in performance tests (e.g. LoadRunner, JMeter)
· Good Knowledge of:.Net/Java, SQL/ PLSQL, XML/XPath, WebServices, SoapUI, Selenium/UFT,Unix/Bash
· Experience in SCRUM methodology
· Good/Very good English and German language skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of networking configuration testing/infrastructure testing.
· People Development Programme (PDP) - planning of individual career path in selected area: Expert in chosen technology, Quality Assurance, Project or/and People Managementerience in testing and programming
· Individual approach to Employees
· Long-term cooperation and stability of employment
· Friendly atmosphere
· Cooperation with experienced Specialists and Experts
· International projects
· Flexible working hours
· English language courses in Company's office
· Team building events
· Great work conditions in modern offices
· Additional benefits: sports card, private healthcare
To apply for the role, please send your CV to:
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protecion Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).
At the same time we kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.